Tuesday, August 16, 2005

:aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhh... (BH 5)

.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............hmph....................

these were supposedly my outbursts yesterday. well since last week actually...it all started with the parts delaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, then assembly (why won't the screws fit?!?!), then inspection and adjustment (where i have to repeatedly screw and unscrew, assemble and disassemble the prototypes). i was sooooooooooo so frustrated yesterday had i the right to throw those stuff to the moon, i could have. since i can't and being the cry-baby that i am, plus the fact that i am all alone in the dark LE room, i resorted to crying. my boss unsuspectedly came and saw me. he thought i was sleeping (me? sleeping??? not with those stuff around me and in my head!) then asked me what's wrong...bottomline is, he made me list all the problems i encountered for a possible re-design of the prototypes. so today, we're going to have a meeting with the big boss. i pray everything will turn out okay. after this, i hope i can go back to the eng'g office now. i miss my PC which i only get to use it during breaktime to check my mails, YM! and blog. i had been ethel's "ampon" (what's the english term for this???) for almost 2 weeks now in the controlled room. thanks to her (i had the chance to know her better druring my OT's), to gretz and von for making me use their PCs for surfing, autocad, and chikka (heh-heh), to von again for lending me his muscles (it's so hard to pull out those inside cylinders), to mark's desk, to pinky for keeping me company when she has nothing else to do (ooops...heh-heh. don't worry ma'am doesn't read my blog, but sometimes her hubby does! :p), to japs (you're so pretty), to ate cris (for reminding me not to leave my cell phone in the LE room), to ate leah for the methanol...who else??? hmmmm...

ampon = adopted child. thankie alfred! ;)

ok, back to work. i still have to read some stuff...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei...tnx for special mentioning me to your bloggie...anyway...

OK LANG YAN!!!

mas masarap pag pinaghihirapan...mas naappreciate ang tagumpay...

o meyting ulet tayo mamaya ha desk ni fenky fenky... overflowing coffee at chikahan at ka doodle-han...

8:11 AM  
Blogger schlieren said...

huwaw! so early the comment ha. pero thank you talaga.

onga pala, nalimotz ko pagpapasalamat kay pinky para sa table (and drawer) niya na ginawa nating meeting place kapag breaktime! ;P

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alam mo kung gusto mo pa ko mang-istorbo sayo sabihin mo lang,walang problema.hehe:)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

がんばる

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home