Tuesday, November 11, 2008

belated hapy birthday karen!!! 11/10

belated happy birthday gurl! don't kill me,okay? ;) mwaaaahhh!!!

A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys

You could buy me diamonds
You could buy me pearls
Take me on a cruise around the world
Baby, you know I'm worth it
Dinner light by candles
Run my bubble bath
Make love tenderly to last, and last
Baby, you know I'm worth it

Wanna' please; wanna' keep;
wanna' treat yourwoman right?
Not just told, but to show, that she knows she's worth your time
You will loose, if you choose, to refuse to put her first
She will and she can find a man who knows her worth!
Mmmmmmmmm

'Cause a real man knows a real woman when he sees her (when he sees her)
And a real woman knows a real man
Ain't 'fraid to please her (please her)
And a real woman knows a real man always comes first (first)
And a real man just can't deny
A woman's worth

If you treat me fairly I'll give you all my goods...
Treat you like a real woman should
Baby, I know you're worth itIf you never play me
Promise not to bluff I'll hold you down when it gets rough'
Cause baby, I know you're worth it

She rolls the mile; makes you smile, all the whilebeing true
Don't take for granted the passions that she has for you
You will lose, if you choose, to refuse to put her first
She will and she can find a man who knowsher worth!...OH!

No need to read in between the lines
Spell it out for you (spell it out for you)
Just hear this song 'Cause you can't go wrong when you value(Better value...)
A woman's, woman's, woman's, woman's Worth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gotta run...i know you're gonna kill me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Karina said...

ahhhh eto pala sinasabi mo!!! paluin kita sa pwet jan...
hahah thanks mwaaahhh

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home