Thursday, October 16, 2008

BH2 revision 3

just tried changing some stuff...more improvements needed...

my "delta 3" (ala-ISO style, heh-heh) are as follows:
Added NASA image of the day. Added random stuff pertaining to me. Added "Kategorya ng Paghinga"

I have the NASA picture of the day in my facebook account too...I should've added astronomy in my random stuff. I guess I'll do it some time later.

I can't seem to make the "Kategorya..." list the actual number of posts. All shows the same number of posts. Somebody heeeeeellllpppppppp please! :(

I tried changing the color but didn't succeed. :(

Oh well...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumusta?

7:48 PM  
Blogger schlieren said...

hello! i'm doing great!
sino po sila? :)

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so where's your high school life?hinanap ko kc yung pambato mo sa bulprisa,prang wla although d pako natapos basahin lhat-busmate from new era,hehe ate musta?

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siret na...sino ka po ba? please...while visiting this blog, paki-click naman yung mga ads ng adsense sa sidebar. makakatulong yun para kumita ako. please...

thanks...

~schlieren

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home