Saturday, December 03, 2005

"putoblag" attempt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this picture was taken last july 2 (i think) before we left eagle point resort in batangas. not me in the pic. these are my two officemates. sweeeeettt! i took this shot using my phone. i thought of posting this before, and other eng'g planning pix, but it is only now that i found myself not lazy enough to do it. =p i like the sepia effect here and the way the setting sun produced the glare (or whatever photographers call it!).

2 Comments:

Blogger cheH said...

pic like this makes me dream of falling in love again like the very first time:)

am still in love with my husband pero iba na eh,lol

4:19 PM  
Blogger schlieren said...

hmmmm...nice feeling noh?!?! wish someone would capture us in a moment like this :)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home