Monday, June 26, 2006

BDO sux...your money...grrrrr...

my G-string broke 2 weeks ago and a year hasn't even passed yet (in september)...that's what you get for buying sale items i guess. even if it's lumanog (what were you thinking you pervert!!! =p). okay, maybe it's because several times i am a bit hard on my guitar especially at times when i'm just so0o0o not in the right mood. my guitar's my "output". in one of my "concert" moments, here is how it went:

~~~
Scenario: Sa staff house ng girls, habang nagluluto si Alfred at si Ayrah naman ay nagpapaka-musikero sa isang tabi. Gitara ng gitara, ganyan.
Ayrah: Alam mo gusto kong magwala.
Alfred: Ano? Bakit mo naman gustong magwala???
Ayrah: Basta gusto ko lang magwala sa pagtugtog.
Alfred: Ah ok. Eh bakit mo nga gusto magwala nyan?
Ayrah: Ito lang kasi ang output ko eh..
(Output?!? Sa isip lang ni Alfred)
After a few seconds ay may realization ang Ayrah..
Ayrah: Ay mali outlet pala!
Alfred: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Pinx!!! Bumaba ka na dyan!!! Email na to!!!
~~~

(yes, we also have these records of vlooooopers katulad ng nasa blog ni
manong guard)

anyway, to cut the story short, i just want to say that the G-string is the root cause (hala, fishbone diagram na ito!) of the BDO incident...

we went to sm bacoor last thursday to buy a gift for esh and to buy my guitar strings. a friend told me it is bought in a set. we went to yamaha but they only allow credit card purchase with a minimum amount of 500. the set costs 399. from the 3rd floor i saw one of this mini-BDO ATM you see scattered all over SM so I quickly decided to get what's left of my money.

"You have insufficient fund" (or something like that). I checked and it said i still have 608 (can't remember exactly) pesos and i only asked for 500 pesos. so i tried 400 pesos and i got cash. when i looked at my receipt, it said there that my remaining balance is 19 pesos!!! huwaaaaaaattt!?!?!?! arggghhhh...BDO sux! isn't it supposed to be around 10 pesos for interbank transactions?!?! even a 20 pesos will be okay but not almost 200. (in the first place why did i still insist when i read that my fund is insufficient??? grrrrr...)

so peeps, do not try using non-BDO ATM cards on those stupid machines...grrrrrr...they should have at least placed some warning or whatever. that was just too much transaction fee.

my only consolation that day is that after more than a week, i finally get to play blossoms again! oh also, i get to try a 14k-worth yamaha guitar :) nice! i'm tempted to use my credit card, but probably when it goes on sale (50% off i mean!).

...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home